Bears in cars, hammocks, and pools: The Bear News, June 5, 2014
Ever since I took on the persona of a bear — my Twitter avatar is a cub that wandered up to our living room window a few years ago — people send me a lot of news about bears. So I figured I’d share these important tidbits periodically:
- “What happens when a bear gets trapped inside a Honda? This.” (via Andrew Oransky)
- A black bear in Daytona, Florida, decided he needed a 20-minute nap in a hammock.
- Edward Ricciuti has published a book, Bears in the Backyard.
- “You build houses in my woods. I swim in your tiny lake.” An oldie but goodie courtesy of Maggie Tai Tucker.
- A bear had a woodsy date with fashion model Cara Delevigne in Vogue. (via Michele Banks)