Bears playing golf, off the menu, and getting heads stuck in cans: The Bear News, December 7, 2014
It’s been a while since the last edition of The Bear News. Here’s another installment (there’s a lot more where this came from, so there will be another edition soon):
- This bear has a better golf game than I do.
- “We used to have bear, but bear meat was abolished,” says proprietor Rene Bertagna. “You cannot import any more bear.” The things you can learn in a story about Google Maps.
- “This Wild Bear Got His Head Stuck In A Milk Can. But These Lumberjacks Had A Brilliant Idea.”
- And here’s a bear whose head was freed from a bucket.
- A gluten-free bear.
- A writer “catches an October bear in the act of pilfering apples.”
- A Justin Bieber ringtone can scare away bears. Or maybe not.
What’s the big deal about a bear walking upright like a human?
Lake Tahoe Wildlife Care had a record bear care summer.